2013-06-04

Thank you for the book


    I want to say thank you to a fellow honours student for giving me a handy book.  Recently this student gave me a book for free, a nice gesture which I appreciate.  But what is better is that he saw the book and thought of me.

    This book was just what I needed for my background chapter.  So it was not only a thoughtful gift, but also a useful resource.

     One thing I really enjoy about honours are the other students, everyone is supportive and just a pleasure to chat with.  It is people like this who make the honours experience all the more enjoyable.

    So thank you fellow student, I hope to return the favour one day!




Details of the book:


~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Never hesitate to ask a question or comment on something, this is an open minded and free space.

If you want to contact me privately do so at: theothersideoffunerals@gmail.com

~